Duration: 68 minutes
• Facing the corruption in the world, what are we to do? Do we avoid thinking about this?
• Is it possible to bring about a different quality of human being?
• Isn’t what you call learning memorizing?
• Is there an education that will bring about a holistic way of living?
• Will you listen to a man who says there is a different way?
2. Can education bring a holistic way of living? -
7 December 1985
Duration: 71 minutes
• How do you bring about a holistic way of living?
• What is the relationship between the student and teacher who are fragmented?
• Is correctness connected to goodness?
• Can you help the child feel secure in his relationship?
• What is it to flower inwardly? Can you let a question flower without responding to it?
• Can the mind be in a state of not-knowing?
• Do you want to learn?
3. If you stand alone you are related - 9 December 1985
Duration: 67 minutes
• What is it that we should or should not do to bring about a totally different human being?
• Parents want their children to be secure, to have a degree, get married and settle down.
• Do we agree that we need a different kind of brain, a different outlook on life, a different way of living and feeling?
• Can we all together have one vision? The Parthenon was not built by one man. We can’t do anything in the world by ourselves.
• Unless we establish a real relationship, we can’t work together.
• What actually takes place when you say, ‘I really don’t know’? Is that a different quality of the brain?